Tapas Tour Madrid
With so many things to do, see, eat, and drink, Madrid might just tick all the boxes for your last night of freedom! We mean it when we say Madrid is serious about food. Our private Tapas tour will take you on an exciting gastronomical journey through the historical center of Madrid.
You will visit charming restaurants and taverns (including the oldest restaurant in the world in continuous operation, according to the Guinness Book of Records). Treat your group to an insider tour of Madrid's best and most local tapas bars, taverns, and eateries and gain a true culinary insight to the famous Spanish food culture.
- Time: Flexible
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Old Town
- Metro Station: Sol
- Languages: Spanish / English / Italian
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Escape into the hidden streets of Old Madrid
- Get to see the oldest restaurant in the world
- Learn about the history of Madrid
- Understand the traditions of Iberian Tapas
- Get to see the Mercado San Miguel
- Experience 3 typical Restaurants
- Try the best tortilla in town
- 3 drinks included (Beer, Wine, Soft Drink, Water or Coffee)
We are excited to meet you on this gourmet food experience. Inquire about tour availability and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please contact us before booking to inform us about any special dietary requirements or allergies. We are available to confirm any extra details by email.