Real Madrid Stadium Tour
Footy fans shouldn’t leave Madrid without visiting the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, home to Spanish soccer giants Real Madrid. Get immersed in the home of Real Madrid on your stag weekend with access to the presidential balcony, dressing rooms, press room, coaching area and players’ tunnel. Walk the same path as some of the game’s greatest players on the most epic final fling before the ring!
- Time: Monday to Saturday from 09.30am to 7pm. Sundays and holidays from 10am to 6.30pm.
- Duration: Free Tour. On the day of the match, the Tour can be taken up to 5 hours before the start of the match and the changing rooms will be closed (from the day before at 1pm). Afterwards, and up to 4 hours before, it will only be possible to visit the "Best Club in History" room, the "Sensations" room and the panoramic view of the stadium.
- Location: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Metro Station: Santiago Bernabeu
- Languages: Audio Guide in 10 languages
- Panoramic View of the Stadium
- "Best Club in History" room
- "Sensations" room
- Presidential Box
- Dressing Rooms
- Players Tunnel
- Benches & Coaching Area
- Press Room
- Store/Madridista Card