Bike Tour Madrid
Taking a bike tour of Madrid’s Old Town is a great way to explore this historic neighbourhood, allowing you to pack more into your day and get a workout at the same time. Let experienced and dedicated tour guides show you the interesting sights, take you to the hidden corners and tell you about their secrets.
A 3-hour long tour with several stops along the way with a 20-minute rest-break halfway in a traditional market. Our local guide will take you to some of the most interesting spots in the city!…as a result, you’ll learn about Madrid’s history, legends, art and gastronomy in a fun and pleasant way.
On this top tour you’ll see the best of Madrid: most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and enjoyable atmosphere.. All of this while doing sport and having a good time with your Stag or Hen crew. So what are you waiting for? Come join us on our 3 hour best of Madrid bike tour!
Some of the places you can visit during this tour:
- “Retiro Park”, the most beautiful and important park in the city.
- “Cibeles Square”, where you can find the city hall and the famous Cibeles fountain.
- “Puerta del Sol”, main meeting point for everyone and the Km 0 of all Spanish roads.
- “Plaza Mayor”
- “Royal Palace”, “Cathedral of Almudena” and the amazing view of casa the campo.
- “Cebada Market”, traditional market in Madrid’s city center.
- “Lavapiés”, a trendy multicultural neighborhood.
- Time: Flexible
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Old Town
- Departure place: Calle Felipe IV, 10, 28014 Madrid
- Activity level: Moderate
- Languages: Spanish / English
- 7-speed city bicycle
- Local (English Speaking) guide
- Reflective vest